Monday, April 29, 2013

All Things Must Come to an End

Well readers, this is it. I may post again about my transitions home but for now, this is my last blog post while in England. This has been a wonderful journey and I am so happy to have had the chance to share it with you all. I hope that through my words you were able to feel as if you were here with me.
I am getting quite nostalgic as my days here as nearing an end. No longer will London be a short train ride away and no longer will I be able to visit castles, palaces, and historic landmarks on a daily basis. I have had the chance to see and do things while here that I could have never imagined otherwise. I have made lifelong friends and my beliefs have been challenged to the extreme. I believe that this experience has made me more tolerant to others and more tolerant to change, both of which needed to happen for me to be able to mature. As far as independence goes, well I have come a long way. From never having used public transportation to taking trains and planes entirely on my own, that is something I am extremely proud of, as tedious as it may seem to some of you.
I am more than excited for my homecoming, however. Nothing in London, England, or Europe could keep me from wanting to be with those who mean the most to me. It almost felt at one point as though I was never going to see anyone from home in person again and in just a few days, that will not be so.
This post is short and sweet and all I can really say is that my feelings are extremely mixed. I have a lot more that I could say about my time here so if you’re interested in hearing, just ask; I would love to tell!
Thank you all for taking the time out to read what I have had to say, I hope you enjoyed it.
Cheers xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment